- Hyatt celebrates individuality and is committed to creating exceptional experiences for all our guests, including those with disabilities. We aim to provide a smooth and seamless experience on our websites.
- Hyatt bases our web accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility (WCAG) 2.0, levels A and AA.
- Our work will provide our guests with accessible content and a meaningful digital experience. We are providing more accessible web content through:
- Staff and resources that focus on digital accessibility
- Performing accessibility testing and analysis of new and updated web content along with outside support on a regular basis
- Training our web content teams and requiring our partners to make accessible design and development a fundamental element of all web content
- Including accessibility analysis when we procure third party systems or upgrades to existing systems
- Our goal is to surpass the expectations of all our guests. If you have any difficulty using our website because of a disability, we are here to provide telephonic assistance with any information or services you may need from the website at 800-323-7249. In addition, we welcome your feedback and encourage our guests to provide comments in the following ways:
- Website Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: For technical accessibility issues, contact our support team. Call 800-323-7249 or 402-592-6465
- Mail: Please send any comments or questions to the address below:
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts Attn:
9805 Q Street Omaha,